Friday, May 22, 2009

Perfect Indoor Furniture For my Sweet Home

Furniture

After you enter the life of the family, which a dream for everyone is to have a nice home where they can spend their lives with the family and children. When you buy a house, you try to make it feel homely with the decoration in accordance with what you want. You work hard to get all stuff to decorate your home. The first thing you think is the furniture. You plan to have furniture everywhere in your home. You go out and look for furniture for the living room so you and your family feel good while sitting in the living room as well as comfortable.

I remember when we bought our house, we were tight in budget. So first we decided to furnish the family room with furniture, because we spend most of our time over there. Then after some time, when we had enough money, we planned to make our bedroom the perfect one. We went to so many furniture stores to find the best designs and what would fit our bedroom. I was looking for very elegant King size bed, matching night stands, dresser or chest for my bedroom. So, that every time I enter my bedroom I just love it. We also got good comforter sets for our bedroom so that our bed looks great and cozy and comfortable. Nights stands add to the beauty of the bedroom and if you put a nice lamp on them, what else do you want? I think this would be the perfect bedroom you would ever have imagined.

When we were done with our bedroom, we wanted to furnish my son’s room. I have a great crib in mind for his bedroom. I also saw those cute little chairs and tables with Spider man drawn on it. I think this was perfect for him. I make him sit and study on the table and chair and do some fun activities on this table. He also has lot of fun in his room. I got a nice box for all his toys too, so that at nights when he is done playing, I can just dump everything in the; since he is going to take everything out the next day.

I wanted my living room to look great so that I, my family and friends visiting us just appreciate it. I wanted nice elegant sofa for my living room and royal looking cushions on the sofa. I bought a very nice designer carpet for my living room and one for my dining area too. The carpets just add to the beauty of the living and dining areas. I also decorated my living room with nice wall painting, show pieces and nice looking big mirrors.

My husband wants to work a little at home too. So he always wanted to buy an office desk for himself so that he can sit comfortably and work on it. This Office Desk is a big one where he can put his laptop, he can also put his documents in the drawers. He organizes all the bills and other important documents very well in this office desk. It has a very comfortable chair with it. He just loves to work here.

I think buying all this furniture for house has definitely made my house a perfect home.

1 comment:

Add to Technorati Favorites